You are about to embark on a fantastic experience that is often a life-changing one! Cast members of a Gang Show often reflect on the extent to which being in the show has altered the direction that their lives have taken.
It is only fair, however, to ensure that you understand what your commtment has to be to be part of the Gang Show.
- You have to remain an active member of Scouting or Guiding.
- You have to be selected for the cast by audition. Read about what happens at the auditions.
- You have to attend all rehearsals. Check out the dates below.
- You have to abide by the Code of Conduct which governs the actions of cast members. Read the Code of Conduct.
- You have to attend the Final Rehearsal Camp. Check out the date below.
- You obviously have to be able to appear on stage for all performances. Check out the dates below.
These are the dates that really matter…if you are in the cast you should be at all of these.
Rehearsals: Sundays, 12.50 – 5.10pm from 30 April to 13 August, 2017
First camp: 5, 6 & 7 May, 2017
Rehearsal camp: 18, 19 & 20 August, 2017
Dress rehearsals: 26 & 27 August, 2017
Show dates:30 August – 9 September, 2017